Built for Perimeter Presbyterian Church in Johns Creek, Georgia
This timber framed chapel serves as an auxiliary space for the congregation to gather in a more intimate outdoor setting for marriage ceremonies and worship. The beautiful park-like setting combined with the timeless quality of the traditional mortise and tenon timber frame creates a peaceful, harmonious atmosphere that invites lingering.
The custom bell tower cupola was timber framed by MoreSun to house a bell handcrafted by a 200+ year old bell foundry, the Paccard Founderie des Cloches of Annecy, France. The French company cast this bell and shipped it to their U.S. partner Christoph Paccard Bell Foundry in Charleston, SC for final touches.
- Timber Frame Builders: MoreSun Timber Frames
- Architect: Wakefield Beasley & Associates
- Timber Frame Design: Whetstone Designs
- Timber Frame Engineer: Fire Tower Engineered Timber
- Photography: Kurtis Miller Photography
The timber frame is solid oak, mortise and tenon joined, and boasts stout king post trusses to frame the roof.
Timber Framed Chapel Gallery